Intitulé du poste : Junior Engineer Geochemistry
Dimension de la mission : TRC-Q (Total Research Center Qatar) is located in Qatar Science and Technology Park in Doha. TRC-Q covers four research areas with a total number of staff of 16. One of this Research project is related to water Geochemistry and more specifically to reservoir geochemistry.
– Knowledge and observance of Company HSE policy, rules and procedures (HSE) and in particular ISO14001 standard.
– Participation to HSE activities and global improvement (reporting, trainings, …)
R&D activity, geochemistry
– Evaluation of horizontal and lateral homogeneity of fluid composition using whole oil GC in various reservoir / assets in Qatar:
- participation to the compositional fluid analysis,
- QA/QC of the data,
- statistical interpretation,
- projection of the results in the geological and geographical dimension of the fields
- considering also the production data (oil/water ratios)
– Evaluation of horizontal and lateral homogeneity of fluid composition using GC-MS, GC-FPD, GC-IRMS… in various reservoir / asset in Qatar:
– Participation to a very challenging and innovative R&D project in the analytical domain (operational GC knowledge is an important plus)
- installation of the equipment
- testing of the equipment modules & the whole equipment
- metrological validation
- evaluation of robustness
- metier validation
- extention to other domains of activity
– Scientific bibliographic studies in areas relevant for the project
– Assistance to the project leader in the follow-up and preparation of status update reports
– Other transverse activities: participation to TRC-Q transverse activities
Context & Environment:
The job holder will work under the Supervision of the Geochemistry project leader. Within the Geochemistry projects, the candidate will be in charge of supporting the project leader an the Analytical Chemist Engineer in all areas related to geochemistry. The candidate will also be in charge of preparing progress reports and technical papers.
Professional experience: previous internship in this area would be appreciated
Education: Engineer or Masters Degree in chemistry, geochemistry. English speaking. Arabic and French speaking will be appreciated.
Mandatory Technical competencies: GC, signal treatment, statistics, method validation
Behavioral competencies: flexibility, initiative, technical writing
Other competencies: communication, team working, objective oriented
Si ce poste vous intéresse, merci de contacter email@example.com