The Elsevier Research Scholarship is an Award given in association with the European Association of Organic Geochemists (EAOG). The Award is intended for early-career researchers working in the field of organic geochemistry who would benefit from sponsorship to undertake a period of research either at their home institution, or as a visiting researcher. Two awards of up to EUR 2500 are available.
Deadline for applications shall be 31st December 2012. Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration by the Elsevier Research Scholarship Awards Committee.
Applications should include the following:
- CV or summary of education/academic record
- outline budget breakdown to show how the funds will be used
- covering letter (maximum 1000 words) stating why they are a suitable candidate and how they would benefit from the opportunity to undertake the research
- proof of eligible status from their supervisor/tutor, lab head or institution; please see Terms & Conditions for further information
- if applicable, proof that any necessary visas for the travel proposed is in possession
For more information on the Award and Terms & Conditions, please click here.